Firearm Lease Agreement
This firearm lease ("Lease") is made and effective , by and between (the "Employee") and U.S. Protective Services, Inc d/b/a Task Force Protection Bureau, a North Carolina Corporation (the "Company").
1) Employee hereby leases to Company, and Company hereby leases from Employee, the following described firearm (the "Firearm"):
Make: Model: Caliber: Serial: 2) The term of this Lease shall commence on the effective date listed above and shall expire upon the termination of employment.
3) Company disclaims any and all other warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, except that Employee warrants that employee has the right to lease the firearm, as provided in this lease.
4) Employee, at its own cost and expense, shall keep the Firearm in good repair, condition and working order and shall furnish any and all parts, mechanisms and devices required to keep the Firearm in good mechanical working order.
5) Employee hereby assumes and shall bear the entire risk of loss and damage to the Firearm from any and every cause whatsoever. No loss or damage to the Firearm or any part thereof shall impair any obligation of Company under this Lease, which shall continue in full force and effect through the term of the Lease. In the event of loss or damage of any kind whatsoever to the Firearm, Employee shall, at Company’s option: Place the same in good repair, condition and working order; or replace the same with like Firearm in good repair, condition and working order.
6) Employee shall indemnify Company against, and hold Company harmless from, any and all claims, actions, suits, proceedings, costs, expenses, damages and liabilities, including reasonable attorney's fees and costs, arising out of, connected with, or resulting from Employee's use of the Firearm, including without limitation the manufacture, selection, delivery, possession, use, operation, or return of the Firearm.
7) The Firearm is, and shall at all times be and remain, the sole and exclusive property of Employee; and the Company shall have no right, title or interest therein or thereto except as expressly set forth in this Lease.
8) The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision in this Agreement shall not cause any other provision to be invalid or unenforceable.
9) This Lease shall be construed and enforced according to laws of the State of North Carolina. This instrument constitutes the entire agreement between the parties on the subject matter hereof and it shall not be amended, altered or changed except by a further writing signed by the parties hereto.
The parties hereto have executed this Lease as of the day and year first above written.
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
Signed by Steven Corbin (on behalf of Task Force Protection Bureau)
Signed On: September 30, 2019
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Firearm Lease Agreement
Agree & Sign